Travel Agency in Nepal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phi Phi Islands

4 posters

Go down

Phi Phi Islands  Empty Phi Phi Islands

Post by Nutan Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Planning to have fun in Thailand and love to explore Phi Phi Islands. I hope to see its beauty and enjoy boating there will be a great idea for me. Here, I would like to know about rental boats. If you have any idea then can share frankly here,
I am curious to read quick replies because will be there soon.

To book tours contact needed of any office.

Nutan

Back to top Go down

Phi Phi Islands  Empty Re: Phi Phi Islands

Post by Raccom1988 Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:47 pm

I have no idea about it but I had been Phi Phi Islands lots of times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this awesome place and every time had a blast of fun at this most amazing and lovely destination. In my point of view it is a perfect destination to enjoy outdoor activities like boating, kayaking, surfing, diving, nature viewing and photography. I hope you will have a joyful time there. I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture gorgeous views of this charming place.

Raccom1988

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Menaha Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:50 am

Phi Phi Islands is truly a commendable destination of Thailand to look forward and have a fun time. It is a group of islands in Krabi province. It is really a great place to visit in this season and have a fun time. The beaches of this area are famous as well as blue water is best to enjoy diving, snorkeling, scuba diving, and many other activities to make the travel time awesome.

What are the best new year deals?
Menaha
Menaha

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutan Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Its good to read your post-Menaha and know much about Phi Phi Islands. I will make sure to be there and enjoy all these fun things to do. Anyway, I am still looking to read about rental boats. Can you share something about this? Will wait to read more from your side. So, say all frankly on this note.

Nutan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara01 Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Nutan! I would like to say that your plan is too good and best for having a huge fun. Let me add here some names of agencies which offers this exciting thing for visitors.
Maya Bay Sleepaboard
Shipwrecked Island Tour & Bar
Phi Phi Pirate Boat
Searunner Speedboat Charter Phuket
I hope it will prove useful for you.
Lara01
Lara01

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content