Travel Agency in Nepal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenerife beaches

3 posters

Go down

Tenerife beaches Empty Tenerife beaches

Post by Zee Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm

Would like to have fun with mates and this time considered to be around Tenerife beaches to see its beauty. Hope will remain a great plan to go for me. If you have any suggestion for me then can share frankly here. I have added the name of Playa de las Américas to see its natural beauty. If you have any suggestion for me then can share frankly here.

new york to niagara falls bus tours are best for all.

Zee

Back to top Go down

Tenerife beaches Empty Re: Tenerife beaches

Post by Allan14 Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Well, I like your travel plan and sure that it will prove awesome for you. I want to suggest you something regarding your trip. You should enjoy the nightlife, sandy beaches water sports and blue water beauty there. Because of Playa de las Américas is a resort area which is famous due to its nightclubs.
Allan14
Allan14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raccom1988 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:27 pm

I also spent a really good time there at Playa de las Américas during my last journey and we came back with great memories but In my point of view it is a perfect destination to have great fun in Tenerife but I would like to share here the names of some well known beaches which you can explore in this awesome city like:

La Tejita
Las Teresitas
El Duque
El Bollullo
Masca
Las Vistas
I hope you will like them.

I am going to enjoy again my bus from nyc to cape cod tour

Raccom1988

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down